Keys to Success
- Establish a strong network of support amongst professionals within the University, Public and Private systems.
- Launch a series of fundraising activities that will successfully fund the expansions of the association.
- Establish an effective training program for mentors/tutors that will increase their ability to be successful communicators.
- Establish an effective monitoring system that will encourage commitment in the treatment of people with communication disorders.
- Establish a relationship with the minister of Health that will ensure that all hospitals are furnished with appropriate basic audiological equipment and culturally appropriate Speech Therapy treatment protocols.
- Continue to be a voice for those professionals who are faced with harsh challenges such as lack of support at hospital levels.