Welcome to NABSLHA
NABSLHA was established as an independent association to support and empower Black Speech Therapists and Audiologists as well as students.
The association was established to meet the unique needs of professionals who are serving under-resourced communities.
- Monthly CPD articles ( for both Speech-Language Therapy and Audiology)
- An opportunity to become a mentor
- Professional support
- Access to a database of Speech Language Therapist and Audiologists in the country.
- A referral network of professionals
- Opportunities to participate in community events such as awareness campaigns
- Access to ICD 10 codes and tariffs
- An opportunity to be funded for further studies.
- Academic support to Students and Professionals through easily accessible webinars and video tutorials